Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Boom - Boom - Boom


Subwoofers are what makes car crashes and explosions go BOOOOOOM! I am in the market for a new sub and I think this is what I'm going to get. It's from a .com home theater company called Home Theater Direct.

Here are the spec:

Level THREE Powered Subwoofer Specifications
Power 200 watts RMS, 280 watts peak
Frequency Response 22 Hz - 150 Hz
Voice Coil 3"
Shielded Magnet 9 OZ neodymium
Sensitivity 90 dB
Dimensions (HxWxD*)
(*add 2" for amp knobs and cable connections) 19" x 15 3/4" x 17 3/4"
Weight (per piece) 52 lbs

This sub is far better than the sub I have now. It should make things go boom and the best part of buying from this company is that it has a 30 day in home trial. If I don't like the way it sounds with my system I can send it back and they will give me my money back. Man you can't beat that can you.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You can't help your self... you LOVE home theater stuff! Poor Kami... but, then again... poor me, too! Mike is the same way!

Aaron said...

Mike has more expensive taste than I do so yep "poor" you.

TRACI said...

Very exciting Aaron! Best of luck!