
This is going to be a weekly event for my blog. It's a wish list of the things I would like but will most likely never be able to afford. First up is the new Chevy Camaro that's not going to be out until 2009. I love the look of this car and I really want one. I dig the old 60's era Camaro's and they took those lines from the '69 and used them in this. Someday...Yah, Right! Next week I'll find something new.
2 comments:
A Saab?!?! That's what you'd do alright if you owned one.
If I won the lottery... do you pay tithing on that?
I'd pay off my house and all my debt, then put the rest into retirement, after I buy Mike an H2 and me a BMW X5, of course!
Check back next week to see what else I would do with the money.
Post a Comment