
Just thought I would post what my setup looks like. It's a bad picture so I'm going to borrow my mothers digital camera to see if I can get a better view of it all. We have a 52" Hitachi HDTV, an Onkyo receiver (I will be changing this out for a Panasonic SA-XR57S digital receiver, LG upconverting DVD player, JBL speakers for both front/rear channels, Onix X-CS speaker for the center channel (I will be changing out the JBL's for Onix X series speakers in the next 6 months or so), KLH 12" subwoofer (this sub kind of sucks but it does the job until I get my MFW-15 subwoofer from av123.com) and I think that's it.
2 comments:
This is all screwy. Since I have been forced to switch to the google side of Blogger it has screwed me over now TWICE with leaving comments on your blog! I am getting very upset now, because I can't remember what clever thing I said the other day OR what clever thing I said a little bit ago when I was trying to leave a different comment. Anyway, I like the home theater set up... you ROCK! Keep up the posts. I like that you are posting again. Makes me feel not so lonely in the blog world.
Hey A.
I like your home theatre stuff~
When are we going to have a party with movies and such?
Post a Comment