Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Different Sub???


Well I just learned if I order my new center channel before Nov. 22nd I qualify for a $100 gift certificate from av123.com on their 15" powered subwoofer. This isn't the same sub in my previous post it is one that I have been eyeing for the past couple of months and actually is not even available for sale yet. They (av123.com) are just finishing up the design of this sub and are going to have it for sale I think by the end of the year. It will have a 15" driver a 350 watt amp and will hit down to 18Hz. With the 100 bucks off that will make this sub just a little more money than the other sub I was looking at. With all the extra features this sub is a much better deal and will sound much, much, much better. Hold on to you butts this thing is going to thump and I do mean thump. The pic above is a prototype. Notice the front firing port that runs the full width of the box at the bottom. Sweet huh!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the home theater updates. Now you just have to get the stuff into your house so we can demo it for real.

Sarah said...

Can I also say that I am glad that someone else is consistent with posting on their blog.

It's not just me anymore... :)

Aaron said...

I am now pretty much posting my wants and desires as it comes to the home theater. I can't wait to get it all put together.