Monday, October 09, 2006

What The Hell

Last Saturday I had a Star Wars viewing for my brothers and I and only one of the brothers showed up. We had planning this weeks and everyone was excited to come watch on my new big ass t.v. I started getting reports from a few of the brothers earlier in the week that they would probably be a little late being we were starting at 9:00 am and I was fine with that. What happened in reality was two of the brothers didn't even bother and the third showed up at 12:00 noon and watch one movie and part of the next and left at 4:00. This is not what was planned folks we were going to spend all day watching and enjoy each others company for the day and "bond" in a manly way. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO DOING WHAT YOU SAY YOU WOULD DO?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

The brothers claim to be Star Wars fans... but I question that now.

Where is the LUV?!?!?!

Aaron said...

Where indeed, where indeed. I hear ya sister. Where is the Luv? ;(

Anonymous said...

you have issues, dude.