Thursday, April 27, 2006
A-Rone-ic's-Notes
Why are wisdom teeth called "wisdom" teeth? Why aren't they called useless, good for nothing, going to cost you $1,600.00, wish you got them out twenty years ago when the parents could have paid for them teeth. I'm having mine out next Friday and am confused about something. What's so fracking wise about the teeth in the back of your mouth that are good for nothing but giving you grief? Most of the time they don't even come in all the way and they can get compacted (and no I'm not talking about the Broke Back kind of compacted). Nothing is wise about them, so why the hell are the called wisdom teeth? Do they give you wisdom when they are in your mouth or do you gain wisdom when they are taken out? I'm hoping for the latter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Things to ponder about. Nice post dude.
why you delete me??? Do I offend or something?
It was deleted by the Author (you) not A-rone... he would be the Administrator.
WOw. I am a blogging MAROON!!!
DERRRR!!!!!!!!!
Hey! Stop deleting my posts!
Stop deleting them or you're gonna be sorry!
Okay, thats it, pal!
There! Now no one named author will delete my comments ever again! NO ONE! MWA HA HA HA! MWUUUUU HA HA HA AHHA HA HA!
Thanks for the idea, Terri.
This comment drama brought to you by Tide.
Tide knows fabric best!
James W. you're a dork
Seriously.
i am duhhhhhh.mb
Post a Comment