Yo, Yo, Yo I have a blog!
Good morning my peeps. Now all you sons of beeches will have to here from me. Give me some suggestions on what you would like to read about and I will see what I can come up with.
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Welcome, Welcome dude! Rock On!
Hey dude, you are the bomb! Call me today and lets chat for a bit.
How about, one of my favorites! "What's the Meaning of Life?"
I think you should talk about String Theory. We can't have too much chat about that! Quantum Foam would be a good place to start.
Well, fine, if NO ONE is going to talk about String Theory, how about funny and interesting things the kids are doing (since we never see them). Thats much better than my first one. In fact, forget anything I said in the first paragraph about ... what was it? I forgot ... =)
I started on the meaning of life but I think Travelosity has a better place to start. I'll start with my little family.
Hey
You should do little
"A-Rone-ec-dotes."
Daily affirmations, if you will.
Welcome to the fun-loving world of
THE BLOG!!!
A-Rone-ic-dotes it is then.
EXCELLENT!!!
I LOVE A-Rone-ec-DOTES!!!!!
Post a Comment