Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Contiguous or Non-Contiguous

Contiguous: Near or close to, whether actually touching or not. Generally refers to actual touching or bordering.

This word is used in my line of work on a day to day basis it refers to boundaries between property lines or whether two pieces of property actually touch or are separated by a given distance. I want to use it in a non Real Property way. Is what we do in life contiguous or non-contiguous to those around us? By acting in a certain way am I adversely or inadvertently affecting those around me????

I have a profound ability of being straight forward if not contentious with those around me in both my personal and professional life. If I show up at home in a bad mood and the kids sense that, it affects the whole night and things have a tendency of being out of whack the rest of the night. It's the same at work if I have a run in with some one that I don't see eye to eye with it can be awkward the rest of the day.

I feel I need to be more contiguous with those who are in and around me. I will from this point on do my part at being more .... Wait.... Nah, never mind. Lets face it most people are idiots so I'll be whatever I am, the way I am, to who ever I am, stick it up your bum you arss kind of jerk as ever. Keep in mind I really do try to check my attitude at the door as it comes to my family but at work screw you I'm here to do a job and get it done in the best way possible. If you don't like it here's my size eleven up your....

I'll go along with being contiguous with my family and non-contiguous with the rest of the world so look out you sons of .......

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Ya, I agree with you that you don't ever care what the people you work with think about your attitude.

Take yesterday for instance... You called me, I asked how you were doing, you said alright (still recovering from all those teeth being pulled). I asked if you had been teased by any of your co-workers for looking like a chipmunk and you said no, because you weren't allowing them to talk to you. Well, thats one way to handle it. Thats what I said to you.

You haven't ever cared what co-workers or really, family think of your attitude (except for Kami)... you do care what she thinks, which is all that matters anyway.

I am glad that you at least thought about changing your attidute for a passing second... thats a start.

But, if you aren't REALLY considering changing your attitude, then don't. I like you better with the AT-TIT-UDE!

Get it, I said...

TRACI said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TRACI said...

Regardless of your front... You're really a softy at heart... Your the BesT!! ;)

Prime said...

You're "contiguous" to nuts is what you are, whacko! ;->