I'm still here but now there is less of me and in more ways than teeth. I haven't had real food since last Thursday. Man do I ever want a cheese burger and fries. I saw on Thai last night that Whopper Jr.s are currently .99 cents, boy that sounds good, did I mention I'm hungry. I'm sure over the last three days I've lost about sixty pounds and 27 inches around the waist. I'm a thin shell of my former self.
Pain! That is what I have going right now. I never thought of my self as a wuss but now I'm reconsidering that view. I don't like pain. I really don't like pain. I mean it I really, really don't like pain. My mouth hurts and the hunger pain is almost unbearable, (you didn't think I was going to go back to the not eating did you). Really how do people starve them selves to death. I think I would cut off my left leg and eat it before I'd starve myself to death.
Anyway I'm alive, I think!
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so glad you are back among the living! I hear you brother on the whole PaiN thing! DOWN WITH PAIN!!!
Word Up! pain sucks
Just be glad that you didn't chuck all your cookies like I did when I had my wisdom teeth taken out.
I am with you tho, on how pain sucks big EGGS!!!
Get feeling better! Then you can come back over to watch the rest of BSG, season 2.
Buck up little partner!
you mean starbuck up right!
We should all recall our Wisdom Teeth experiences! All I really remember is Dave Bearden came by the afternoon I got my teeth out and we drove to Cali. Silly teenagers...
Post a Comment