Thursday, May 11, 2006
Nathan and the Newspaper
So yesterday morning I heard Nathan get out of bed at about 7:15. This isn't an unusual thing for him to do so I relaxed back into bed for another ten minutes or so and then I decided to get up. I went directly into the kitchen because I could hear him rustling with some papers. When I got around the corner there was my little buddy sitting at the table in his booster seat polishing off a rice crispy treat (he had left it on the table the night before) and reading the newspaper. I said to him, Nathan what are you up to buddy? He turned his head toward me and very matter of fact like and said "Reading". I asked him what he was reading and then I poked my head around to see what he was looking at, it was a Lowes Hardware and Garden add. I asked him what he was looking at in that add and he pointed to a bird bath/fountain and he said to me, "I think I want that for the yard". For the yard are you sure you don't want a truck or something like that instead, he said "No, I want that", pointing to the fountain again. I told him I'll have to see what we can do. I turned around to go get in the shower and I asked him what he was going to do while I was in the shower and he said "I'm going to read RC Willey next". I almost woke up the baby laughing so hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
THAT is seriously Hilarious! Of course he would be looking at the Lowes ad and then the RC Willey ad... he wants to be just like dad!
I love cutest Nathan! He is such a sweety.
CLASSIC! I think he just won funniest & most clever kid of the year!!!
What a freaken' cute little dude!!!!
I want... Another Post!!! Another Post!!! Another Post!!! Another Post!!! Another Post!!! Another Post!!! Another Post!!! Another Post!!! Another Post!!! Another Post!!! Another Post!!! Another Post!!! Another Post!!! Another Post!!! Another Post!!! Another Post!!! I told you I would... :-)
another post. ""
-that's all i got.
Post a Comment