So it's been some time since I posted last and I thought I would let you know what's on my mind. My home theater is on my mind. I have plans to turn my wife's craft room into a dedicated home theater and I'm looking for a name for it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
7 comments:
So does that mean you have a "home theater system" that we can talk about again?
I've always had a home theater system, just my tv is dead.
First, I'm gonna need to know the brand name of said home theatre system. Then I want to know next, primarily, for what purpose will it be used? -Children's videos, Denise Austin work-out-tapes, or REAL MOVIES???
Before I can give a consice and proper name for it, I must know these details.*
Oh, and also. Will crafts still be in said home theatre system room? -This is the MOST important question in need of an answer.
Onkyo Reciever; jbl speakers; KLH subwoofer; Panasonic dvd player; Toshiba VCR; currently JVS hdtv but will be upgrading to a front projection tv w/ a 100" do-able diy screen and the crafts are goin into the other bedroom downstairs. I think I found a name though: Hobbit Hole Cinema. What do you think or can you guys come up with a better name?
"Hobbit Hole Cinema" That DOES have a nice ring to it.
-Lemme think about it for a while and I'll get back to you.
Pan-a-RONE-a-vision or perhaps Rone-e-flicks or...Bob.
Post a Comment